KINGTOM is a leading China Automotive Folding Glass Black Rubber Block manufacturer, supplier and exporter. Car Glass Black Rubber Block with enough vertical stiffness, the reaction force of the upper bearing structure can be reliably transferred to the pier, bearing has good elasticity, in response to the rotation of the beam end of the bridge;
High quality Automotive Folding Glass Black Rubber Block is offered by China manufacturer KINGTOM. Car Glass Black Rubber Block with enough vertical stiffness, the reaction force of the upper bearing structure can be reliably transferred to the pier, bearing has good elasticity, in response to the rotation of the beam end of the bridge; It also has a large shear deformation capacity to meet the horizontal displacement of the superstructure.
①Product name: Automotive Folding Glass Black Rubber Block
②Material: EPDM NBR Silicon or Can Custom
③Logo: Can Custom
④Size: Can Custom
⑤Can Custom: Black or custom
⑦Certifications: IATF16949 ,ISO14001:2015,ROHS,CMC, etc
⑧Delivery: 30 -50days after sample confirmation
⑨Sample: 25-30 days
⑩Payment: 30% deposit, 70% payment before shipment
⑪Package: PE bags, Cartons,Pallet
⑫Payment Terms: T/T,L/C and so on.
⑬Shipment Way: Vessel,Air,Express etc.
The arrangement of automotive black rubber block:
(1) when the superstructure is a spatial structure, the rubber pad should be able to adapt to the deformation of the bridge along the bridge direction (X direction) and across the bridge direction (Y direction);
(2) The rubber pad must be able to reliably transfer vertical and horizontal reaction forces;
(3) The rubber pad should make the longitudinal displacement, transverse displacement and longitudinal and constant rotation Angle caused by the deformation of the beam body as far as possible unconstrained;
(4) when the bridge is located on the flat slope, the fixed rubber pad should be located on the front abutment of the main driving direction;
(5) The rubber pad should be set in a place with a large pad counter force;
(6) several rubber pads on the same pier should have similar rotational stiffness;
In a word, the arrangement principle of the bridge rubber pad is not only to facilitate the transfer of support reaction, but also to make the rubber pad can fully adapt to the free deformation of the beam.